Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How the Heck Are Ya?


Hello Again! Wow, time flies when you're having fun! I'm finally back and have been very busy experiencing "firsts" such as many filled diapers (Did you know if you swallowed a pebble that it comes back out the same way?) many experiences with the projectile vomiting (I always wait until my mommy has me or until we're in a public place...."Run Mommy RUN!!!") I've also started to take a few steps but it's a lot of work to think about having to walk all by myself....besides, I like to give my mommy and daddy a good workout!

Let's see...I should tell you that even though my daddy said I cant date until I'm 85, (or he's dead) and that I'll never have my own cell phone or that I have to stay little forever....... look at me now!! I"ve already got my own cell phone, Gucci sunglasses and my mommy takes me to Starbucks everyday (oh, I forgot that was one of those "Dont tell Daddy" things...that's another thing we'll talk about later...that mommy is so funny..." )

So, sorry it's been so long but I PROMISE to keep in touch often! You have all been missed and I'll keep you tuned in to the "Adventures of a Toddler" (which possibly includes what my first swear word will be...I'm trying to narrow down the ones I've heard so far and which one would be the most fun to say)

~Toodles and Love, Little Fashion Diva in Training

0 comments: